espressomd-devel

Re: [ESPResSo-devel] [bug #46210] "analyze pressure" affecting simulatio

From: Nicholas Jin
Subject: Re: [ESPResSo-devel] [bug #46210] "analyze pressure" affecting simulation
Date: Thu, 15 Oct 2015 16:09:57 -0400

Hi Peter,

I have created a barebones tcl script that replicates the simulation I am trying to run. I have attached it below (demo.tcl).
As a warning, this script writes 1000 pdb files to whatever directory it's currently in.

Commenting out the set pressure [analyze pressure] causes qualitatively massive changes in the simulation.

Espresso 3.3.0 is compiled with the following features:
/* Generic features */
#define PARTIAL_PERIODIC
#define EXTERNAL_FORCES
#define CONSTRAINTS