espressomd-devel

[ESPResSo-devel] Local Bond order parameters

From: Raffaela Cabriolu
Subject: [ESPResSo-devel] Local Bond order parameters
Date: Wed, 31 Aug 2016 17:28:24 +0000

Hello to everyone,

I am a beginner of espressomd and I would like to know it the calculation of the Steinhardt local order parameters are included in espresso 3.3.1 .

I have found online the following presentation :
http://espressomd.org/html/ess2012/Day1/LightningTalks/droehm.pdf

However, I could not find in the espresso' user guide any mention to it. I am using tcl to write my scripts.

Thank you

Raffaela Cabriolu, Post Doc scientist
Department of Chemistry
Norwegian University of Science and Technology (NTNU) Høgskoleringen 5,
Realfagbygget D3-126
7491 Trondheim, Norway