espressomd-devel

Re: [ESPResSo-devel] Extending espressomd and including non - bonded int

From: Henri
Subject: Re: [ESPResSo-devel] Extending espressomd and including non - bonded interactions
Date: Wed, 08 Nov 2017 12:07:31 +1300

Take a look at any non-bonded interaction in interactions.pyx, e.g.
LennardJonesInteraction.  Most
of the code is boilerplate, so it should be straight-forward how to implement
your own.

Relevant files:
https://github.com/espressomd/espresso/blob/python/src/python/espressomd/interactions.pyx
https://github.com/espressomd/espresso/blob/python/src/python/espressomd/interactions.pxd