Re: [ESPResSo] Question about compilation

From: Ahmad A. J. Agung
Subject: Re: [ESPResSo] Question about compilation
Date: Sat, 15 Aug 2009 05:01:55 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,

FMIIW, I think the file $built_directory/config/myconfig.h is just a simply copied file from $source_directory/config/myconfig-default.h.in, containing the default feature of Espresso. You may prove it by modify the content of file $source_directory/config/myconfig-default.h.in with ANYTHING you want (copy the original file to another file name), then compile Espresso with your own "myconfig.h" in $built_directory.

To see whether your modification of $source_directory/config/myconfig-default.h.in will affect the simulation result, you can compare the simulation result before and after you do this modification. I think the result will be same as long you use the same "myconfig.h" file in $built_directory.

Best Regards,
Agung

Message: 1