[ESPResSo] FW: constraints ; interactions

From: Guillaume Larsen
Subject: [ESPResSo] FW: constraints ; interactions
Date: Wed, 27 Oct 2010 08:45:38 +0000

Dear Floh,

Thank you very much for your reply.

According to your suggestions, I slightly changed the way particles and polymers are placed in the box.
Previously I already imposed polymers and particles to be placed at a distance limit from the walls, but appeared to be too small. I have increased this limit and it now it works like a charm.
Note that, I changed the built-in polymer function to impose each monomer to be placed at a certain distance away from the walls (not only the first bead like it is implemented originally).
This way, polymers are placed at once with every beads away from the walls.

However, It works only for the 12-6LJ potential, but still doesn't work for the generic 9-3LJ potential... Seems to be related to the choice of potential parameters.

Regards,

Guillaume