[ESPResSo-users] Espresso rotational inertias

From: Michael Winokur
Subject: [ESPResSo-users] Espresso rotational inertias
Date: Tue, 30 Aug 2011 10:59:49 -0500

Hi all,

So I'm just starting to see if I can quickly integrate my revisions of the rotational inertia codes into the development version of espresso.  Already I can see some key structural changes that may slow things down.  For example, the array A was originally defined as A[3][3] in my old version but is now specified as A[9] in the newest version.  Is there an advantage to this?

Is there someone specific I should address my questions to?

Thanks,

Michael