[ESPResSo-users] CECAM ESPResSo Tutorial 10-14 October

From: Olaf Lenz
Subject: [ESPResSo-users] CECAM ESPResSo Tutorial 10-14 October
Date: Wed, 31 Aug 2011 14:26:34 +0200

Hello everybody!

With this mailing, I want to announce the CECAM tutorial on ESPResSo

  "Coarse-grained Simulation of Biological Soft Matter Systems
   using ESPResSo"
   http://www.cecam.org/workshop-532.html

which will take place

  on October, 10-14
  at the Institute for Computational Physics in Stuttgart, Germany

Although the title suggests that the meeting will strongly focus in
biological systems, this is not so. The tutorial is intended for
everybody who is interested in the ESPResSo package or related tools
(ESPResSo++, VOTCA) and the methods that are used in these packages. In
the morning, there will be theoretical lectures on the software and its
methods, in the afternoon we will hold practical hands-on sessions. The
tutorial gives you the opportunity to meet the developers of the
software as well as other users.

The program will be roughly equivalent to that of last year's tutorial:

  http://www.cecam.org/workshop-2-489.html

If there is enough interest, we will hold a poster session during the
tutorial. If you want to participate, please register at the CECAM website

  http://www.cecam.org/workshop-532.html .

I hope to see some of you there!

Best regards

  Olaf

--
Dr. rer. nat. Olaf Lenz
Institut für Computerphysik, Pfaffenwaldring 27, D-70569 Stuttgart