[ESPResSo-users] Units

From: Robyn Latimer (x2011ryq)
Subject: [ESPResSo-users] Units
Date: Tue, 9 Jul 2013 10:19:28 -0300

Hello everyone,

I know there have been a few questions about units in Espresso asked already,
but after reading them I'm still a little confused. I'm doing a dpd simulation,
and the first thing I'm having trouble understanding is how to input the size
of particles . There is no input for particle size that I can see, is the
default size one? Should I scale all other lengths in the simulation by the
size of the particle I want to use? I've read that you can input particle size
as sigma for lj potential for example, however I'm not using lj potential but
rather a tabulated potential.

I have a few more questions, but this is the main one . Any help would be
greatly appreciated!

Thanks a lot,
Robyn