Re: [ESPResSo-users] Hands on Course; ESPResSo Summer School 2013; Immer

From: Olaf Lenz
Subject: Re: [ESPResSo-users] Hands on Course; ESPResSo Summer School 2013; Immersed boundary - object-in-fluid (OIF) module
Date: Fri, 31 Jan 2014 13:42:14 +0100

Hi Markus!

Since 5 minutes, we also have an explicit object-in-fluid tutorial including the scripts etc. in the source code repository:

  doc/tutorials/03-object-in-fluid

It is my fault that it ended there so late, the authors have provided it already some months back!
You can find a PDF version of the tutorial here:

  http://espressomd.org/jenkins/job/master-doc/75/artifact/doc/tutorials/03-object_in_fluid/03-object_in_fluid.pdf

I hope that this helps! If you have any problems with the tutorial, we would be happy if you could write to this mailing list.

Olaf