Re: [ESPResSo-users] particle does not exist

From: Stefan Kesselheim
Subject: Re: [ESPResSo-users] particle does not exist
Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2014 19:00:49 +0200

Dear Xikai,
please check the content of confout for particle 4633. There must be a section
like
Are you sure that there is something like { particle 4633 pos 1 2 3 } in there?
Just after reading the configuration you should then be able to e.g. print its
position,
puts [ part 4633 print pos ]
and also to delete it. It is very likely that this is a simple error in your
particle indexing or something similar.
Cheers and good luck
Stefan