[ESPResSo-users] pressure boundary condition

From: Markus Gusenbauer
Subject: [ESPResSo-users] pressure boundary condition
Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2015 11:39:35 +0100

Dear users and developers,

we would like to implement pressure boundary conditions in order to simulate Poiseuille flow. The example poiseuille.tcl is quite limited as we would like to have more complex flow geometries with different in-/outflow directions.

What would be the best starting point to implement the boundary condition? Is there any appropriate literature that would fit for ESPResSo? Maybe someone has already started writing the code? Any experiences, ideas or suggestions?

Another important point would be the definition of more complex boundary shapes. Is it possible to set single lattice nodes as boundaries? We would like to use voxel data to set the boundary nodes. Again, where would be the best starting point for the implementation?

Any help would be appreciated!

Thanks,
Markus