Re: [ESPResSo-users] Linking to external program

From: David Schwörer
Subject: Re: [ESPResSo-users] Linking to external program
Date: Thu, 24 Sep 2015 10:30:32 +0100

Hi,

Some comments on the HI with Stokesian dynamics:
The method implemented in ESPResSo uses the Rotne-Prager tensor, which takes the finite radius of the particles into account. There is only a GPU implementation of the code. If you have further questions, have a look at my thesis[1], or feel free to ask.

Kind Regards,
David

[1] http://www.icp.uni-stuttgart.de/~icp/mediawiki/images/3/33/MSc-Schworer.pdf