[ESPResSo-users] requesting help on Espresso

From: parvin shahsavand
Subject: [ESPResSo-users] requesting help on Espresso
Date: Mon, 4 Sep 2017 17:44:24 +0430

Hello,
I am Parvin Shahsavandi, a master student of solid state physics. I am using Espresso for my master's thesis project.

In my simulation, I did consider 100 particles, 50 positive particles randomly distributed on a plate and the other 50, this time negative, again randomly distributed in another plate, placed in front of the first plate.(figure 1)

I would like to ask you, "how to compute coulomb energy between energy every single positive and each negative particles?"

I have read manual, I found out how to compute the total energy between positive  and negative particles (test03.tcl) but what i need is the energy for energy single ones.

Thank you.

Sincerely,
Parvin.