[ESPResSo-users] Fwd: Problem in main.tcl script

From: Monika Choudhary
Subject: [ESPResSo-users] Fwd: Problem in main.tcl script
Date: Fri, 13 Oct 2017 11:27:36 +0530

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Monika Choudhary <address@hidden>
Date: Thu, Oct 12, 2017 at 3:08 PM
Subject: Re: [ESPResSo-users] Problem in main.tcl script
To: Henri Menke <address@hidden>

Thank you Henri
It is working well now.

But now I am stuck with a new problem.

As after running main.tcl simplebilayer.tcl
There is a new directory called simplebilayer.

As mentioned in the user manual(ug.pdf)
In order to visualize your data you need to use the command

vmd -e vmd_animation.script
I was trying to do the same.

But it is showing no molecule found.
I don't know what went wrong.

Attached:vmd_script

On Thu, Oct 12, 2017 at 1:49 PM, Henri Menke <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi Monika,

To access the box length which is stored in the core you have to use

puts $out "[setmd box_l]"

Please note, that the upcoming release of ESPResSo will have a much easier to use Python interface.  Maybe you want to have a look.

Cheers, Henri