Re: [ESPResSo-users] Bug in python interface?

From: Henri
Subject: Re: [ESPResSo-users] Bug in python interface?
Date: Tue, 23 Jan 2018 14:30:15 +1300

Hello Andreas,

The error you are seeing is from the C++ simulation core and seems to be
related to broken memory
handling.  There is nothing you can do from a user perspective.

> I start a simple python script
Can you please share the script?  It would help us a lot with debugging with
this problem.  Please
also share with us which version of ESPResSo you are using and how you compiled
it (myconfig.hpp).

Cheers, Henri