ext2-doc-help

[Ext2-doc-help] Judicial Judgments, Support of Children

From: normand hart
Subject: [Ext2-doc-help] Judicial Judgments, Support of Children
Date: Fri, 10 Nov 2006 18:15:58 +0900

Hi Tom,

6 months ago I was let go from my employment I held for 25 plus years. I
can't thank you enough for starting  me in this new profession. You have
given me a new lease on life.  Already taking home twice as much as I earned
in my old job.

I purchased  a brand new Mercedes. Taking home 6 digit level in 18 months.
I am having a great time in this business. It is fun and I am a hero to the
judges and to my clients. What an exciting job to be in.

Doing exactly what your training recommends me to do, is proceeding better
than I ever dreamed possible.  I go to the local court house and locate all
of the clients I can handle.

I utilize your advanced reporting services to find all items which can be
garnished. Using your fill in the blank forms I send them thru the post
office to the appropriate firms. Then the funds arrive to my PO Box.  Its
like magic.  I love it.

I can take a holiday when ever I have the impulse to do so.  France and
Holland this year.

Please provide this letter to others.  This profession is so massive it
needs many more of us assisting the courts and the  people who have been
damaged.

Sincerely,
 N.    Virginia

This may well be you!

Call
1-  3-0-3  3-9-5  3-9-0-0

Above line to study more or to discontinue receiving additional information
and then to see location

It is an Earth element that has existed since the Earth itself was formed,
and if you but understood its proper use humanity would be marvelously
benefited in many ways. We are, already, protested Rob; our discoveries in
electricity have enabled us to live much more convenientlym7