ext2-doc-help

[Ext2-doc-help] Fresh Profession in the Court Investigate high income fi

From: meta bell
Subject: [Ext2-doc-help] Fresh Profession in the Court Investigate high income field
Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2006 09:54:26 -0200

Hello Tom,

6 months ago I was let go from my employment I held for what seemed like
forever. Its hard to thank you enough for starting  me in this new
profession. You have given me a new start on life.  Already taking home
twice as much as I realized in my old job.

I took delivey of a new Jag. Taking home 150,000US in 18 months. I am
having a great time in this career. Its fun and I am a hero to the judges
and to my clientele. What an exciting profession to be in.

Carefully following exactly what your training recommends me to do, is
proceeding better than I ever dreamed possible.  I go to the local court
house and locate all of the clientele I can handle.

I use your advanced reporting services to find all items which can be
garnished. Using your fill in the blank forms I send them thru the post
office to the appropriate firms. Then the funds arrive to my PO Box.  Its
like magic.  Every day is like Christmas.

I can take a holiday when ever I have the notion to do so.  Germany and
China this year.

Please provide this letter to others.  This profession is so massive it
needs many more of us assisting the courts and the  people who have been
hurt.

Sincerely,
 A.    NJ

This may well be you!

Dial
1-3-0-3--395-3900

Above line to study more or to discontinue receiving additional information
and then to see location

He has no right to take away what he can not bestow; to destroy what he can
not create. To kill a fellow-creature is a horrid crime, even if done in
self-defensem10