fab-user

Re: [Fab-user] logo

From: Byron Saltysiak
Subject: Re: [Fab-user] logo
Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2008 11:22:50 -0400

Doesn't show up for me either. I wonder if using something other than a .svg would help although the svg shows up when I go to it directly.

On Tue, Oct 14, 2008 at 11:19 AM, Christian Vest Hansen <address@hidden> wrote:
I hear some Opera users likes to play standards pranks like that on
other browsers. As it happens, the logo shows in Safari too, and
presumably other Webkit browsers.

On Tue, Oct 14, 2008 at 4:23 PM, Philip Jacob <address@hidden> wrote:
> Fyi, the Fabric logo doesn't actually show up in Ffox or Camino, at least on
> my Mac.  Instead, I see "Fabric 'f' logo" in the top left.
>
> phil.

Venlig hilsen / Kind regards,
Christian Vest Hansen.