fab-user

Re: [Fab-user] built-in help in markdown?

From: Rob Cowie
Subject: Re: [Fab-user] built-in help in markdown?
Date: Sun, 19 Oct 2008 18:40:01 +0100

Great idea but I'd favour restructured text as it is supported by Sphinx, the excellent documentation tool used to create the python docs.

Rob Cowie

On 19 Oct 2008, at 17:59, Christian Vest Hansen <address@hidden> wrote:

I'm working on having an API page generated for the web site, based on
the built-in documentation.

To get the most out of formatting in both of the worlds those
doc-strings are used in, I'm thinking of converting them to markdown.

Thoughts?

--
Venlig hilsen / Kind regards,
Christian Vest Hansen.