fab-user

Re: [Fab-user] easy_install fabric; fab --list crashes

From: Christian Vest Hansen
Subject: Re: [Fab-user] easy_install fabric; fab --list crashes
Date: Wed, 16 Sep 2009 20:36:19 +0200

That version does not take a --list flag. The documentation on
fabfile.org is for the git master or 0.9 branch.

The documentation for 0.1.1 can be found here:
http://www.nongnu.org/fab/api.html

Also, from the import error, it seems like you have the old 0.1.1
version installed on top of a git master or 0.9 version, or the other
way around.