fab-user

Re: [Fab-user] Basic questoins

From: Jeff Forcier
Subject: Re: [Fab-user] Basic questoins
Date: Thu, 12 Aug 2010 20:51:07 -0400

Hi Peter,

I can't be of much help with your other Windows specific questions,
but I can hopefully answer the below:

On Thu, Aug 12, 2010 at 8:30 PM, Peter Bee <address@hidden> wrote:

> But when I tried my first test, I got the following error:

> <snip>

You may be experiencing issue #194:

    http://code.fabfile.org/issues/show/194

Are you on 64-bit Windows? If so, the PyCrypto dependency may have
silently failed to install. Read that ticket and its comments and see
if that helps you figure it out.

Regards,
Jeff