fab-user

Re: [Fab-user] ForwardAgent support?

From: Jeff Forcier
Subject: Re: [Fab-user] ForwardAgent support?
Date: Thu, 12 Aug 2010 21:29:59 -0400

There are no other SSH backends for Python with as much/better feature
support as Paramiko has, unfortunately, or we'd be using one. We're
also pretty tightly wedded to Paramiko's API at this point in time,
though I did investigate some alternatives when I took over the
project (some listed in http://code.fabfile.org/issues/show/20).

-Jeff

>>> www.integrateddevcorp.com