fab-user

Re: [Fab-user] First Fabric connected but got 'Permission denied' error

From: Jeff Forcier
Subject: Re: [Fab-user] First Fabric connected but got 'Permission denied' error
Date: Tue, 17 Aug 2010 15:29:01 -0400

Hey Peter,

On Tue, Aug 17, 2010 at 3:13 PM, Peter Bee <address@hidden> wrote:

> What exactly account/permission do I need here? I am really lost :-(

I'm afraid I don't know! :( From the Fabric side, your fabfile looks
just fine to me. Do you have a non-Fabric SSH client you can try using
with the same target hostname, username and password? If so, does it
work there? (Point being that I'm assuming it's the server, not
Fabric, and that would be one way to try and test the theory.)

-Jeff

--
Jeff Forcier
Unix sysadmin; Python/Ruby developer