fab-user

Re: [Fab-user] env.hosts

From: Mike Zupan
Subject: Re: [Fab-user] env.hosts
Date: Mon, 30 Aug 2010 08:37:56 -0400

See the following

http://docs.fabfile.org/0.9.1/usage/execution.html

env.hosts most be set outside that function. It is so you can have
different environment settings.. think dev/staging/production.

So you could do

fab prod doit

or

fab dev doit

So you can set different hosts in

def prod():

and

def dev():

Or you can set your env outside the function

env.hosts = []
env.user = ""

def doit():
    run("ls")