fab-user

[Fab-user] RE: run fab as a user with sudo permission

From: Yungwei Chen
Subject: [Fab-user] RE: run fab as a user with sudo permission
Date: Sat, 30 Oct 2010 22:42:55 -0400

One question: If fabric 0.9.2 is installed properly, I should be able to run
fab as a regular user with sudo permission, correct?
In my case, that's not happening because Fabric and its dependencies are not
available to a regular user with sudo permission. A environment variable,
PYTHONPATH, must be set properly. Plus, appropriate permissions of the folders
defined in PYTHONPATH must be granted to the regular user.