fab-user

[Fab-user] Re: About Interaction with remote programs

From: Mohamed Lrhazi
Subject: [Fab-user] Re: About Interaction with remote programs
Date: Fri, 1 Apr 2011 22:38:26 -0400

 I figured a dirty fix to my issue, how to intercept a couple of
different kinds of password prompts. I hacked io.py as follows:

def output_loop(chan, which, capture):
            # Handle prompts
            import re
            #prompt = _endswith(capture, env.sudo_prompt)
            SUDO_PROMPT_PATTERN=re.compile("""[Pp]assword( for [\w]+)?\:""")
            KSU_PROMPT_PATTERN=re.compile("""Kerberos password for
            prompt=False
            for p in [SUDO_PROMPT_PATTERN,KSU_PROMPT_PATTERN]:
                result=p.search("".join(capture))
                if result:
                    prompt=True
                    env.sudo_prompt=result.group()