fab-user

[Fab-user] video interview with Jeff Forcier from PyCon

From: Nate Aune
Subject: [Fab-user] video interview with Jeff Forcier from PyCon
Date: Sun, 10 Apr 2011 21:42:42 -0400

At PyCon a few weeks ago, I got a chance to ask Jeff Forcier a few questions about Fabric, and capture his responses in this short video interview. I invite you to take a look and add any comments on the blog post or on this email list:
http://djangozoom.com/blog/2011/03/27/interview-jeff-forcier-fabric-project/

There are a couple more interviews (with more coming soon) here:
http://djangozoom.com/blog/categories/interviews/

thanks to Jeff and everyone who contributes to making Fabric a great library!
Nate