fab-user

Re: [Fab-user] Fabric 1.4 vs Kerberos

From: Jeff Forcier
Subject: Re: [Fab-user] Fabric 1.4 vs Kerberos
Date: Tue, 14 Feb 2012 10:26:59 -0800

On Tue, Feb 14, 2012 at 5:36 AM, Chris Withers <address@hidden> wrote:
> On 14/02/2012 06:50, Jeff Forcier wrote:
>>
>> On the plus side, it contains many long-awaited features: SSH agent
>> forwarding,
>

> Did this include kerberos? If so, it's not working for me :-(
> (just get asked for a password)

If it did, we would've mentioned it in the changelog :( The ssh lib
doesn't support Kerberos at this time, so neither does Fabric.

We do control the ssh lib's development now, so if patches are written
for it we can definitely try to incorporate them (I don't see any
currently existing.)

Best,
Jeff

--