fab-user

Re: [Fab-user] plans for persistence?

From: Jorge Vargas
Subject: Re: [Fab-user] plans for persistence?
Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2012 16:02:45 -0400

On Tue, Jun 26, 2012 at 3:56 PM, Akoria Theano <address@hidden> wrote:
Are there any plans for a Fabric option to maintain persistent SSH sessions?

If not, what kind of alternatives to Fabric can I look at for using something that allows for limited interactivity (fexpect) and maintains a persistent SSH session at least part of the time?

I have used http://www.noah.org/wiki/pexpect for this in the past and it works great together with fabric. The thing is fabric goal is more of the headless nature than interactive and therefore it's interactive features are a bit limited.

Many thanks.
Akoria