fab-user

Re: [Fab-user] [ANN] We're going back to Paramiko! (+ update)

From: Jeff Forcier
Subject: Re: [Fab-user] [ANN] We're going back to Paramiko! (+ update)
Date: Sat, 29 Sep 2012 13:58:28 -0700

On Sat, Sep 29, 2012 at 1:47 PM, Roy Smith <address@hidden> wrote:
> I recently submitted an ssh-related pull request
> (https://github.com/fabric/fabric/pull/730).  How does this ssh/paramiko
> merge affect that?

Doesn't affect it at all -- your changesets don't actually refer to
the module itself ('ssh.whatever') so they should apply cleanly to
latest master both before and after I merge in the change.

Speaking of which -- I have the import/setup.py changes (basically
s/ssh/paramiko/) in a branch and will merge those to master today,
with luck.