fab-user

[Fab-user] FTP deploy

From: Felipe Mesquita de Oliveira
Subject: [Fab-user] FTP deploy
Date: Wed, 7 Nov 2012 14:58:46 -0200

Hello Gyus...

I've been reading the DOC's and couldn't find nothing about deploying to and FTP server.

The scene is as follow:
I fave a Django app that I deploy to a server through ssh. That's ok, Fabric would automate it.
But the static files of this project, I'm hosting on other server (on a static.mydomain.com host). To this server I do not have access through sFTP/SSH.
Is there an option for Fabric automatically send theses files?

Thanks in advance,
Felipe