fab-user

Re: [Fab-user] Fabric Parallelization... Very Confused

From: Worker Bee
Subject: Re: [Fab-user] Fabric Parallelization... Very Confused
Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2013 14:37:35 -0400

Hi Eric;

I am sorry, I do not understand your reply.  Is there an optiion other than -P that I should use for parallel/multi-thread execution?

Thanks much!
Bee

On Wed, Apr 24, 2013 at 2:33 PM, Eric Brunson <address@hidden> wrote:
On 04/24/2013 12:22 PM, Worker Bee wrote:
Hello Everyone;

I just found this in the 1.6 documentation and I am very confused.  Dose this mean that Fabric does NOT support multi-threaded parallelization, despite the presence of the -P option?

I believe it uses the multiprocessing module for parallel execution.