fab-user

[Fab-user] 1.6; parallel execution and --abort-on-prompts

From: Worker Bee
Subject: [Fab-user] 1.6; parallel execution and --abort-on-prompts
Date: Fri, 26 Apr 2013 14:17:13 -0400

Hi All;

When I attempt to use --abort-on-prompts and parallel execution, fabric still hangs on hosts with expired passwords (waiting for user input).  I have tried using:

env.abort_on_prompts = True

@with_settings(abort_on_prompts=True)

and via the command line:

# fab -P --abort-on-prompts

None of these work; if a host is encountered that prompts for input, fabric does not abort.

I am running fabric 1.6 and paramiko 1.10.

Has anyone else had this issue?  Any ideas would be appreciated!

Thanks in advance.
Bee