fab-user

Re: [Fab-user] pave, A new config and deployment tool

From: Geir Engebakken
Subject: Re: [Fab-user] pave, A new config and deployment tool
Date: Tue, 20 Aug 2013 11:44:46 +0000

This sounds very interesting for us. I tried to install pave on our Red Hat
server, but got an error :

address@hidden fabric]# pave
  â INFO    main: pave version 0.56, Python: 2.6.6, fabric: 1.6.0
                  pavefile: ./pave.yml, logs: /tmp/pave/root/logs
  â FATAL   main: "Linux/Red Hat Enterprise Linux Server 6.1 Santiago" is not
yet supported.

Do you know why?