fab-user

Re: [Fab-user] when password is wrong

From: santosh kumar
Subject: Re: [Fab-user] when password is wrong
Date: Mon, 9 Jan 2017 13:38:43 +0530

I use these for my enviornment

env.skip_bad_hosts = True
env.warn_only = True
env.abort_on_prompts = True

On Tue, Dec 13, 2016 at 7:20 PM, Prasant J <address@hidden> wrote:
Thanks Brandon for the response!

I'm using fabric as library in my program.
I'm setting up environment first (env.user, env.password) and then
using run() to execute the command.

How can I set "abort-on-prompts" in this case? (I know how to use from
command line)

Could you please point me to an example or provide some inputs so that
I can use this feature?

Regards, Pj