fab-user

Re: [Fab-user] v2 upgrade document - feedback welcome!

From: Jeff Forcier
Subject: Re: [Fab-user] v2 upgrade document - feedback welcome!
Date: Fri, 4 May 2018 09:08:57 -0700

Honestly, that was my expectation as well, so I'll double check that today - thanks a lot for the catch! Patchwork is currently the least-used of the two contrib projects which is probably why this went unnoticed.

On Fri, May 4, 2018 at 5:20 AM, Max Arnold <address@hidden> wrote:
I was unable to install patchwork using Python 3.6 ("NameError: name 'execfile' is not defined"). I think it would be helpful to have py3 compatibility matrix for the full set of
utilities (fabric, patchwork, invoke, invocations). My initial expectations after reading the doc were that everything is Py3 ready *including* the contrib replacement.