fastcgipp-users

Re: [Fastcgipp-users] FastCGI++ is indeed fast

From: Eddie Carle
Subject: Re: [Fastcgipp-users] FastCGI++ is indeed fast
Date: Sun, 24 Jan 2010 21:37:13 -0700

On Sun, 2010-01-24 at 22:32 +1030, address@hidden wrote:
> I have just tested a fastcgi++ web app running on Nginx which builds a
> 100% dynamic page based on three calls to an Sqlite database (one for
> site-wide data, one for page data including title and content, and one
> to build a navigation menu). This data is plugged into HTML templates
> provided by a class compiled into the app.

That's good to know. How exactly did you handle the sqlite query? I'm
just curious if running the queries asynchronously would make any
difference with sqlite. Do you know if sqlite load the entire database
in memory? If so then I would assume a synchronous query would actually
be fastest.
--
        Eddie Carle