fastcgipp-users

Re: [Fastcgipp-users] SIGPIPE causes SEGFAULT

From: Eddie Carle
Subject: Re: [Fastcgipp-users] SIGPIPE causes SEGFAULT
Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2011 20:08:52 -0700

On Mon, 2011-01-10 at 09:13 +0100, Volker Schreiner wrote:
> After i downloaded
> http://git.savannah.gnu.org/cgit/fastcgipp.git/snapshot/fastcgipp-a46632565d36f2b42eddad5dc28d741214caccdf.tar.gz
> and installed the library it now seems to work. The same test with
> apache benchmark causes the MySql Example to cause an timeout. Thats
> the behaviour i expected if the Webserver is not able to handle all
> connections. After the connections timed out and the system cooled
> down i can access the application via the browser. So i think the
> problem is solved.

I've noticed a similar issue with the MySQL example. I'm pretty sure it
occurs because one of the queries in that example does an update on
practically every single row in the table. It is kind of a stupid
example. As the table grows the responses get slower and slower. I guess
as long as the fastcgi++ side of things doesn't overload it is fine.
--
        Eddie Carle