fastcgipp-users

[Fastcgipp-users] version 3.0

From: Eddie Carle
Subject: [Fastcgipp-users] version 3.0
Date: Thu, 19 May 2016 08:18:19 -0600

Hi all. Not sure how many people are actually monitoring this list but there is a new version of fastcgi++ ready for testing and I was hoping to get some feedback. Big changes include, but aren't limited to:
The doxygen docs are not hosted online yet but you can easily build them from the Github repo. Note that the only example/tutorial that's ready is the helloworld one. Also note that I'll be shutting down these mailing lists soon as I'd rather just deal with Github issues.
--
Eddie Carle
http://eddie.isatec.ca