fcp-general

[Fcp-general] Overdue Update

From: Peter Hutnick
Subject: [Fcp-general] Overdue Update
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2004 10:55:29 -0600

Hello all,

I've discovered that there is a "real" latex2html utility out there, so I am going to give it a try. Less time on tools means more time for writing.

The Algebra text is coming along fairly well. It's up to 89 pages and close to 10,000 words. You can always grab the latest copy from CVS, or you can get a fairly up to date PDF from http://www.nongnu.org/fcp/ainh.pdf. I'm in the middle of converting the layout from the LaTeX "book" default to a custom layout with most of the figures in the margin. My inexperience with LaTeX is slowing down the process, so some of the figures are partially or completely missing. This will be fixed over the course of the next week.

I'd love to hear from all of you.  Who wants to write something?!

-Peter