fenfire-dev

Re: [Fenfire-dev] JoDi article process

From: Asko Soukka
Subject: Re: [Fenfire-dev] JoDi article process
Date: Thu, 4 Sep 2003 09:44:14 +0300 (EEST)

Tue, 2 Sep 2003, Tuomas Lukka kirjoitti:
> One I discussed with humppake and was less enthusiastic at that time
> (but am getting warmed to the idea): allowing FenPDF to merge
> several files when starting, and unmerge when saving.
> This would require relatively few changes, the only problem being
> to ensure the right triples go to the right files.

A proposal:

All old triples goes to the RDF files they have been loaded from. All new
triples go to the *personal* RDF file by default. Only "the master
of the literature RDF" may save the whole merged structure into the one
and only RDF file and clear the *personal* RDF files..

In this approach at least modifying the existing triples may be problem.
Well, I suppose that CVS can cope with changed literal values (modified
text nodes). I'm not so sure about removal of nodes.

--
Asko Soukka <address@hidden>
<http://www.iki.fi/asko.soukka/>