fenfire-dev

[Fenfire-dev] Fall Wedding Planner's Remant space - 3 pages left

From: Bill Vander Brink
Subject: [Fenfire-dev] Fall Wedding Planner's Remant space - 3 pages left
Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2006 17:22:56 -0400

Fall Bridal Magazines
HALF PRICE SPECIAL
Remnant Space going to print soon.

3 pages left
• Pocono Wedding Planner

6 pages left
• Lehigh Valley Bridal Guide

These are 5” x 8” digest magazines with distribution
throughout the NEPA area,
the Lehigh Valley and Northern New Jersey.

We are going to print soon and have remnant space available.
This offer is good on any issue and can be used for more then one issue.

Full page regular: $800        NOW $300
Half page regular: $450        NOW $225
Quarter page regular: $375   NOW $187.50
Call or email today. You can go to our website to review our magazines.
WWW.NEPAMARKETINGGROUP.COM

NEPA Marketing Group, Inc.
office 570-646-9340
Bill Vander Brink, Director of Marketing: cell # 570-656-0729
Email: address@hidden
To be removed from list, call 570-646-9340, fax 570-646-9261 or email address@hidden