ff3d-dev

[ff3d-dev] Question

From: Robert Li
Subject: [ff3d-dev] Question
Date: Fri, 23 Jan 2004 08:20:28 -0800 (PST)

Dear Stephane Del Pino,
1.  Could you tell me why it does not have compile
error with the following usage(ReferenceCounting does
not coincide  with ConstReferenceCounting) under
linux(compile error with VC++)?

main.cpp(72):std::vector<ReferenceCounting<Instruction>
> iSet;

parse.ff.yy(104):
extern std::vector<ConstReferenceCounting<Instruction>
> iSet;

2. It is said FreeFem++ had implemented such keywords
exec,++,--,  and so on. I can not find them in FF3d.
Can I use these function in input file? By the way, is
FF3D compatible with other early version?

Robert