ff3d-dev

[ff3d-dev] v1.0pre5 does not compile

From: Christophe Prud'homme
Subject: [ff3d-dev] v1.0pre5 does not compile
Date: Sun, 18 Jul 2004 17:59:14 +0200

Stephane,

make distcheck for v1.0pre5 fails, it means then that the archive generated by
make dist
is not complete. I just added the file (WorkingMesh.hpp ) to solver/Makefile.am

now it works and I moved the tag for solver/Makefile.am
along the way I fixed a missing typename in solver/MeshSimplifier.cpp (I moved
the tag there too)

it is very important to run 'make distcheck' before making a release: It allows
to check
for these little errors that would cripple the release and it is also very
useful/helpful for
the debian packaging :)

cu
C.
--
Debian Developer
Scienfific computing packages maintainer