ff3d-users

[ff3d-users] bloch equation on ff3d

From: Rabail Junaid
Subject: [ff3d-users] bloch equation on ff3d
Date: Fri, 12 Jun 2009 12:20:09 +0600

Hi.
I am trying to solve bloch equation (free precession case) on ff3d but facing a few problems. The equations are
d/dt Mx = -omega My - Mx/T2
d/dt My = omega Mx - My/T2
d/dt Mz = - Mz-Mo/T1
After applying the time discretization scheme and putting numerical values for the omega, T2,T1, Mo an error message appears that equation is not correct. I want to know if there is no space differential operator like div(grad()) or grad() and there is only time discretization in the equation would ff3d solve such an equation? Also if someone can give me some better suggestion about how to solve bloch equation on ff3d?
Regards
Rabail