ffss-dev

[Ffss-dev] Your money, mighty-minded

From: Brandy Ventura
Subject: [Ffss-dev] Your money, mighty-minded
Date: Sat, 12 Aug 2006 08:01:41 -0060

Worried about the loss of erectoin? EVEN if you have no
erectoin problems SOFT CIA7LIS would help you to bring
back some romantic moments that u lost in past.

Just disolve half a pil under your tongue and get ready for action
in 15 minutes. SOFT CIAQLIS! It makes your lovemaking incredible!

VISIT US TODAY, AND GET OUR SPECIAL 70% DISCAOUNT OFER!

http://jkmpwr.propures.com/?76741493

Instant shipping worldwide. Absolutely CONFIDENTIAL and SECURE purchase.

------------------
wing, all I need is to fold most of my wings and  fly  on  just  the  tips

Besides the aforementioned differences some minor cosmetic changes have
demonstrates how Sony pays attention to the details.  The S550 has an enlarged
black boarder around the keyboard...not that big of a deal...but they have
surrounded the LCD display with a black boarder as well which gives the
illusion of watching a high end flat screen TV...especially while watching
DVDs.  The S550 has replaced the shiny silver track pad buttons with flush,
brushed aluminum looking track pad buttons akin to the Apple Powerbook.
Everything is basically the same as the typical S series configuration. I
actually prefer the flushed track pad buttons to the original shiny rounded
silver. Way to go Sony! The track pad is also responsive and allows for
vertical and horizontal scrolling by sliding your finger along the edges of the
track pad.