ffss-dev

[Ffss-dev] manipulate

From: Millie Flowers
Subject: [Ffss-dev] manipulate
Date: Sat, 9 Sep 2006 02:13:07 -0500

Pat ground her little whiteteeth in a futile rage against fate. I wonder if I dare look at him, she thought .
Oh, oh, and are ye thinking that possible now?
Pat couldnt endure the desolation in his tone.
The Russells do be all knowinghow to make one hand wash the other.
I couldnt either, said Bets in a broken voice.
Pat, having missed her exams, must wait until nextyear.
He says women are fools and things will soon be in a worse messthan ever. She was the lastone at Silver Bush to resign herself to the inevitable.
And yet all av us a bit ashamed in our hearts thatwe didnt have inny maple leaves in the windies. Look at her there, slaping as paceful as a lamb. Its the grand marks yellbe making in iverything Im ixpecting.
I do be wondering whats afore thim inlife. Sure and Ill be making it on purpose forhim.
Bentley looked grave and talked ofcomplications.
Perhaps the wounds and scars in human lives would be like that,too. Pat felt herself a sister to allthe loveliness of the world. Below were houses sleepingin moonlit gardens.
Gentleman Tom had an air of not likingthings.
Shellbe the grand housekeeper for that fine house. The cracks in the ceiling wouldnt stay in place but crawledall over. They all want to go tocollege and have a career. Pat was beginning to suspect that she was unreasonable . But Doreen Garrison would never read them. Not slaping in the moonlight, child dear? But Pat could not laugh again for a long time. Pat picked him up andsqueezed some purrs out of him.
Comfortably hungry for herdinner once more.
Sure andthis is a joyful day for Silver Bush.
It was the first time Pat had evernoticed a boy looking at her admiringly. Young Frank isbe way av being a rale good match.
Such a delightful meal with everybody exchanginghappy looks. Sure and I do remimber how pitiful ye used to look up and say,Doesnt A IVER have a holiday, Judy? Sort of supercilious like, suggested Judy.
Imight have known it always if I hadnt been a fool.
Pat and Bets were both pleased to be a bit sorrowful during thatwalk to church. At first it was a shock to seehow the summer had gone while she had been sick. I was five when the armistice was signed. I dont want any of us to get married or go away.