ffss-dev

[Ffss-dev] upcoming

From: Cyrus Winter
Subject: [Ffss-dev] upcoming
Date: Mon, 11 Sep 2006 21:35:01 +0200

There was that at the back of her mind which refusedquietus. I like young Croom, said Dornford; hes behaved decently, andhad hard luck. I dont know, said Dinny dully; and she didnt.
But she resumed her meditations on that cryptic letter. Whatever I do, she thought, I ought to do now.
But she seems to me headed for quite anamusing life on her own.
We cant possibly letyoung Croom pay more than his own share.
Someone hadsettled the costs granted against young Croom in that case.
A sad unreason governs sex; to be awarethat he had no right to be suffering brought no relief.
That is,one may say, the usual practice nowadays where damages are claimed.
But she seems to me headed for quite anamusing life on her own.
Terribly glad its over, and dont care much now it is. Clares cheeks were flushed; there was febrility in her wholemanner and appearance.
Dinny ate a muffin in complete silence, then spoke of periodsilver. Dinny ate a muffin in complete silence, then spoke of periodsilver. Her mother would bedelighted if he would come for that week-end.
Whether she believed him or not, did it makeany difference?
My Dad made his moneyout of the Law, so it seemed appropriate.
And in regard to that I must draw your attention toone or two salient considerations. I hadMuskham down yesterday, and he was jolly decent, didnt say a wordabout the case.
All the same, I wouldnt put it pasthim that it WAS possum.