ffss-dev

[Ffss-dev] strapped double-cross

From: Daniel Herron
Subject: [Ffss-dev] strapped double-cross
Date: Sun, 17 Sep 2006 19:13:09 +0300

Well, youve just heard some questions and some answers,Not all, of course.
I know that kings like Herod should not be. You have tohave guns and men to protect those bases.
We cut the standing army down to eighty men, rightafter the Revolution. VOICE: We lost our way for a while but weve found our way. SOLDIER: You understand plain Latin, dont you?
For there was no chamberAnd there was no room. We didnt fold up and yell for a dictator.
VOICE: We dont give one long low hoot for your master race. What sort of news comes into the quiet room?
Well, its a long time coming,And, meanwhile, were the wheat between the stones.
You know well enoughWhy none would tarry with us. I can remember her when she was merry,A long time since.
How many Kate Smithsare coming off the production line? I lay awhile in sleepAnd a voice said to me, Gloria, gloria,Gloria in excelsis deo. Its a black storm crowding the sky and a cold wind blowing.
WIFE: I know that, somehow, kingsShould not be wicked and grind down the people.
Twelve thousand feet, area sevenl Proceed to engageenemy! SARAH: I have a little bell my father gave me. LEAH: Now, mistress, mistress, tis my fault not yours.
Yep, all by its little self, once you turn those wheels.
Leah and Sarah, come and help your mistress! VOICE: Whatever happens and whatever falls,We pledge ourselves to liberty and faith.
I hear the wind blowingAcross the bare thorn,I fear not King HerodIf this child may be born.
SERGEANT: Theys two hundred men with their rifles just come downhere from the hills of Kentucky! NARRATOR: People, you people, risen and awake.
I can remember her when she was merry,A long time since. SARAH: I have a little bell my father gave me. All the same, Susy, Idkind of like to hear from you. There was no room within itFor any but the foe. You have tohave guns and men to protect those bases. Its a black storm crowding the sky and a cold wind blowing.
Is it your business what King Herod does?
VOICE: Says you were faint of heart and little of mind?
They follow the poor shepherds to the stable. We made five States a sea of wheat and corn. Ivegot the jump of a flea and the guts of a terrier and Im harderto kill than an army mule.