ffss-dev

[Ffss-dev] sod

From: Osmond Pineda
Subject: [Ffss-dev] sod
Date: Thu, 5 Oct 2006 06:02:01 -0700

Whatever it's doing, it works surprisingly well.
Whatever it's doing, it works surprisingly well.
Safari and Firefox both have extensions that enable this but it's great to see it built in to the core product. That in itself is HUGE. I'm still using it, although some of the things I liked initially have faded while others have emerged.
That's why I've left my image setting above to check every five minutes. The talks really deserved to be seen by more people; if you weren't there you missed out on a treat.
As soon as I did that I lost the ability to browse offline.
The slides were on automatic, so the presenters had to be able to time their talk precisely to match up with their slides.
Programmers on those VMs get more productive languages, while users of those languages gain access to enormous existing class libraries, not to mention the promise of significant performance boosts. All of the example code for the HOWTOs was first written in an interactive prompt and then copied to a file once it was working.
Solve these problems once so you can get on to the interesting task of building the application. Brazil needs the information "to identify individuals. I can't wait for next year.
I suppose it's looking for any link on the page with 'Next' as the link text.
Both were excellent events in their own right, and great examples of event organisation done on a small to non-existent budget.
Whatever it's doing, it works surprisingly well.
getSelection and associated methods.
I imagine the main problem was the heat - sitting in a stuffy lecture theatre on a night like Tuesday's wasn't a hugely attractive proposition, but the talks were more than worth it.
Good _javascript_ code takes advantage of its dynamic, functional nature. That's why I've left my image setting above to check every five minutes.
_javascript_ Libraries are an enormous topic but I felt we did them justice considering the time available.